#RTPNation is back! Cheer on our Athlete Ambassadors competing for Team Canada in the 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games!
The 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games are quickly approaching! Join us in cheering on our Canadian Athlete Ambassadors who will be competing in Rio:
- Jason Burnett, Gymnastics Trampoline)
- Kimberly Hyacinthe, Athletics (200m, 4x100m)
- Rosie MacLennan, Gymnastics (Trampoline)
- Diana Matheson, Soccer
- Georgia Simmerling, Track Cycling (Team Pursuit)
- Brianne Theisen-Eaton, Athletics (Heptathlon)
- Adam van Koeverden, Kayaking (K-1 1000m)
- Erica Wiebe, Wrestling (75kg)
- Rhian Wilkinson, Soccer
- Ashley Gowanlock, Equestrian (Dressage)
- Benoit Huot, Swimming (400m Freestyle, 200m Individual Medley)
We want to wish the best of luck to all competitors! The 2016 Olympic Games are August 5-21 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, followed by the Paralympic Games, September 7-18. Make sure to keep up with #RTPNation on Facebook and Twitter!